Thursday, March 04, 2010
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 11:07 PM
Swensens with ahyati.
Finally after not seeing each other for like 2 years or so, we had our getaway meet up today.
We planned to eat over at our area but our area was just plain boring.
So decided to head to orchard.
Haha.
Ate over at cahaya.
I sweared i didnt want to bump into anymore.
Well, it turns out to be the opposite.
Firstly i bumped into my dad's side cousin at the mrt with his chinese gf.
Secondly i bumped into Asree and Afiq, both my primary school mates.
I heard someone whistle, and decided not to turn, but then Asree called my name.
BANG! I'm caught.
And both Asree and i shared a massive gossips, let me tell you, it about the youshouldknowwho.
I can't believe we have the same thoughts.
What a coincidence.
Head over to Charles and Keith at Somerset 313 to see whether Hidayah is working. Surprisingly she was. She's getting prettyaye already. I simply cant recognized her.
Thirdly,i bumped in Lee, my cousin at bugis street was so shocked.
Walk from orchard to doby guat to bugis and had our long chats that we've been dying and missing.
Ahyati randomly planned to eat ice-cream over at swensens.She planned to head swensens cause both of us were craving for ice-creams. My virgin time, stepping to swensens. all thanks to Ahyati. So then there's this cute guy taking our order. After taking our order, he kept on looking at the mirror and our direction. And i was the lucky one to face the mirror! AND not once or twice but couple of times. Ahyati thinks he admires me. LOL. So after our stomach was full we asked for the bills. And then another cute guy came. I cant rmb his name. I think its Zainul or something? Well, whatever. He have this Japanese kinda of look. So after we settle the bills i head off to say bye to my cousin and then i bump into him again and he was looking at me and saying thank you. I just smiled. WOW. Now, Ahyati thinks both of them likes me. Gosh. Well, today was pretty much awesome!
Great to have a meet up with you.

Labels:


Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger