Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 8:58 PM
Stay is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary.
The interview today afternoon went smoothly.
But was actually struggling inside when the lecturer shoot me with questions.
And i can't believe i brought Bio topic in.
I talk about the oxgenated blood, the heart and only god knows whatelse.
And i gotta standby 650$ for the medical examination, the books, the uniforms, school fees, shoes, pen torch, stethoscope and pre course worksheets.
GOSH!
Daddy, you gotta have to support me, man.
9 months of attachments excluding allowance? What a killer!
And 3 months of pressurizing modules to run through and catch up.

But still, I'm on for it.
If it's unsuccessful, I'm relieved. And i guess I'll be waiting for TTSH to call.
If it's successful, I'm also relieved. And I hope I could make it through the ending journey.

THANKS ALI, FIFAH, SARIPAH, ROSE, ATIQAH, FADILAH, NURUL, MAHMOD, FIZAH, MEL, MAZ, SATHIES. FOR THE LUCKY GOOD LUCKS.


Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger