Sunday, January 31, 2010
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 11:56 PM
it comes naturally, everything comes naturally.
My first day of work over at BATA.
Quite tiring sia.
I have to like get people their shoes and sizes, going up and down the stairs to get them and hell yeah by then im going hypoglycemic and lethargic.
Well, lets just skip that.
Oh, i send bro today back to his camp.
I have to send him until his friends since one of his friends wanted to pass a CD.
I've met 3 of his closest friends that particular day when they celebrated my bro's bday over at our place.
When we reached, this particular guy, which i didnt met went like, "Eh, Azwan, you brought your girlfriend? Why never tell me?" Over and over. I was just merely rolling my eyes over again and again.
And then he went "You want me to tell SGT? Eh you can hug her seh, if SGT asked said she's your sister la".
Then i shot him the evil look and told him that im his sister and he just winked at me and blabbered the first sentence again.
Oh my, sucker!
Bro doesnt even hugged me.
Well, Sunday was pretty cool.
Despite getting tired over my part-time job, which im used too, I discovered that my bonding with bro and dad grew stronger.
I mean my bro and I, we used to fight but after he went to serve the army, everything just changed.
Well, that's life, i reckoned.

Labels:


Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger