Thursday, January 21, 2010
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 11:03 PM
Yeah, it's drifting apart.
Some kind soul just cancelled the meet-out today.
I was so damn pissed.
It's not the first time, though.
I know i've cancelled my plans too but that's due to some valid reasons.
And that kind soul reason is yet the same old one.
Tell me which part of 'I UNDERSTAND' and 'IT'S OKAY' should i kept on telling and lying about.
Arghhh.
Thank god Rose save the day.
It was sucha unplanned last minute meet-up.
And i tell you this is gonna be my last and final search for formal wear.
And the last im gonna step to town for the month.
I aint going there anymore. I'm sick and tired of town!
I've found my last missing item to my formal wear;killer heels!
Oh, and Rose brought me a pair of killer heels too, for my belated birthday pressie. Thank, gal.
It's fabulous. I'll promise i wear it one day when we go out together.
:)

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger