|
“or what it’s worth, it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit… start whenever you want… you can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.”
|
|
|
“or what it’s worth, it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit… start whenever you want… you can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.”
|
|
Hey,I 'm pretty much sure that there are people out there who loathe or hate me. So, I 'm not about to deny that fact.
But, still if you insist on proceeding, do kindly remember that much as you dislike me or what, this is still my blog, my ranting place.
So you can very well shoo off. :D
I know it's supposed to be: it's never too late to apologize, so don't try to be a smarty-ass by correcting me.
Thank you.
God bless you .
Because life isn't about finding prince charming.
It's about finding your pumpkin carriage,
your rat coachman && pissing your evil stepmother off.
And the fairy godmother, who was drunk,
told the princess: 'Honey, happy endings are basically sad endings that haven't finished yet!
Blogged with at least a picture cause she finds it weird not blogging with one.
Email: checkyes-arina@hotmail.com

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
|
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y
|
Hit the play button, please.
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria
|