Right now, im not sure whether i wanna work or furthering my studies. I regretted not studying well for Ns. If i were to crack my brain real hard, i guess now, i have my O cert. It was wasted. I regret it to my fullest. I dunno what or where went wrong but all i know is, i choose the way and i have to deal it. I still rmbed how Ali sent me a testimontial via friendster, which in a glimpsed of time i started to weep for no apparel reason. I guess the msg touches my heart. Thank,
Ali. But, like they said everything happens for a reason. Hope God would show me the reason one day. Now im aftaid to go in for paramedics since the risk of fast reaction needs to be implemented. Tsked. I still lack on my self-confidence and self-esteem. Pfft. I still think myself has the girl who couldn’t study well. I wanna change the perception but i just couldn’t. Some of the patients and staffs and friends said that i would be a good AN. But im not really sure about that. If only i could believe in myself, i guess questions like this wont pop into my head right this instant.
There’s only two choices for me at the end of December. Either i further my studies and be a student again, which i love to in higher nitec in paramedics or enter working life, which, gonna be hectic for a 19 year old. Push aside romance and boys and let my career take control. Hah, not that im falling in love right now. Well, its gonna be hard for me to date people if i were to when im starting work. Well, i don’t think im gonna be dating or be someone’s gf for this few years. Maybe in 10 years time.
Still, there’s a lot of things i haven’t achieve yet. Im yet to start playing the guitar, i’ve yet taken my driving liesence. I’ve yet master the arts of cooking and doing the household chores. Of course i know all the cooking and household, just that i think i need some room for improvement on this areas. In short im still imperfect. Well, after i’ve so called master these, then i’ll consider dating.
Gah.
countdown: 7 more days