Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 11:58 PM
Pool and Bowling.
I had an awesome time today.
We had bowling and pool together with the usuals.
I've alr uploaded the pics via facebook.
Frgging tired. And tml, im going out with Sandy. It's been quite a while since we hang out. She too busy with her newly-found romance. Hah.
ALI, ANDREW, BEN, FIFAH, JAHIRAH, JUSTIN, LINDA AND WEI BOON.
You guys rocks.
Ouh, the boys, thanks for teaching me how to pool.
It's my virgin time trying it.
We seriously need to have another outing like this, really!
Oh yeah, thanks Ja, for my early advanced bday pressie.
You've always been the early bird, giving me pressies for the past 3 years.
I'm thankful and grateful for that. Eventhough it not much, like i said early, it's the thoughts that counts.
I'm still waiting for my legal age. Keke.








Countdown: 4 more days

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger