Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 2:43 PM
Night Shift
Guess what? I'm up. I only slept for like 6 hours. Hope it's gonna be enough for me. Today's my last night shift. Hope it turns out great.
Pretty much my 1st night turns out great.
I chatted with the OT staff, well, currently a patient whom had a knee infection. I knew him since last year. I cant remember how i gotta know him. I guess it gotta do with the ROM exercises we gotta complete as our skills back then.
Haha i dunno how long we talk but i bet we were the talkative lot among the rest. All my 4 patients are asleep. And he wasnt asleep yet. It's looks like we got plenty of topics to talk. But, i had a companion that night, thanks to him. I did my work too, ok. Dont assume i didnt. On the mid of talking i did take a break and took my hourly parameters. And oh, he's going back home. Guess, i dont have a companion to talk to, today. But it's alrights i could talk to the staff and my friends or even read the Nicholas Sparks's book i've been longing to read.
Well, have a speedy recovery dear friend.
((:

One more night to endure and a sleep day and then im gonna enjoy my off.

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger