Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 11:59 PM
I Survived.
It's been a whole day and i have yet to update you about my 2nd night.
Well, turns out to be pretty bored without someone to chat to. The staff are pretty boring today but thank god, AN Rose was there. Still, it turns out to be smooth. We ordered Mac delivery and caught ourselves being FULL! The fries is already soggy by the time we went for our breaks. We did enjoy ourselves as a whole. Me, Renuka, Rose and Helmi; the kaki gereks. Oh and i dooze off late till 6 today since im superb letargic. Let's put the day aside.
Now, now.
I wanna talk about my graduation party. We are having a graduation party on 16 Dec and the theme is .... Twilight. OMG, why are people obessed with it? I dont see the point! I wrote it on my facebook wall and it seems that, 4 people likes it. Even Ms Angie. Haha. So, since the theme was so-not-interesting to me, i decided to not attend it, though i really love too. I mean, i didnt attend my secondary sch prom party, ya'know. My batch of Academic stream couldnt attend it since some of us couldnt make it for Os.
Really sad. ):
So, i guess im gonna be an owl tonight.
((:




" What are material things but temptations, blinding our eyes from the beauty that surrounds us."

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger