I just gotten my Surprise bday celebration.
It's was so sweet of them.
Awww, i love you guys.
Thanks fifah for booking the restaurant.
Thank guys for having the time to come and celebrate my bday.
Im seriously, truly touched ok.
This is the 1st time my friends done this for me.
Mazlina, Fifah, Aqilah, Nana, Sufian, Hanah, Aidil; THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRESENCE AND THE GIFTS.
At the same time, im truly touched that Aqilah is proud of me.
I dunno. She just said that she's proud to have a friend like me after what i did to Maz and Ian.(You guys should know;) )
She told me that it's really hard to find a friend like me.
She said it's difficult to find a friend that would take the guts and initiative to just settle their friend's problem, despite that it's her big day and stuff.
Im mean she's just havent since a friend that would to such a thing like that.
Aww, so sweet of her.
I mean, im not really close with her compared to Fifah and Linda but she kinda of treasure what i do and best still she's proud of me which im really touched.
My close friends didnt even realised that. :'(
Ouh, and i had a looong chat with Aqilah.
We really are missing a lot.
ANd not forgetting we shared lots of massive gossips, i looike.
Im relieved too, that Maz and Ian have settled their probs and sorry guys if i didnt entertain you guys much, hahhahaa.
But, im kinda of dissappointed with some other issues too.
Well, screwed that!
It wasnt rally bothering my mood though.
I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY APPRECIATED WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE TO ME FORM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
Well,on my big day, it looks like some friend/s of mine just didnt seems to wanna spent time on my special day.
To my NAFAs, i know you guys wanna hang out with me on Tuesday! Im looking forward to it. :)
But to some other people, i clearly understand. Family is more important then friends. And some friends are important then some other friends. Well, lets put that aside.
The time is gonna reach to 2.30am.
I guess i hit off.

PEACE, LOVE, LOL.





In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.





