Thursday, December 10, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 9:31 PM
I think the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only things that dont change when everything else does.
OMG, OMG, OMG!
I cant believe we are actually graduating tml.
Like wow and wtf!
Gosh, i still wanna be a student!
I dont wanna enter working life, for godness sake.
It's sad to say goodbyes to everyone.
)':


The door to opportunity seems so near yet so far to me.

Oh, yeah i so gotta make a birthday wishlist!

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger