Monday, December 07, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 11:54 PM
Different side of me.
Well, lets skip about the whole Batam thingy since im in a mood to talk about another topic. Well, i just dunno, but People said im different.
Different as in as a student nurse and as a regular person.
I can see that, with the way i dressed up and stuff.
I know its a compliment but, i dont think i look different nor pretty neither sweet even.
If i were pretty or sweet or whatsoever, i bet i'll be surrounded by guys, not that i want to even but still, if people compliment you that, of course you will be right?
And one more!
When people asked me the qns whthr or not i have a bf, and when the answer is a straight No, i dunno why people are like shocked and surprised.
I dont think there's a need too.
Haha, funny isnt it?
Worst still, they thought i was lying when the truth is, i aint.
Sighs.
It's just that i regard myself as the geek, nerdy girl with imperfections.
Well, everybody's not perfect.
But maybe, yeah i changed a lil, someway or another.

I tell you how i dress up at work. I bun my hair, clipped my fringe up, wear my specs, no makeup- nothing and yeah im off to work.

When im outside, i dressed up as what typical girls dress like, keeping it simple and sweet- nothing complicated and some makeups but not thick ones putting in clear contacts and im done.

So anything different?
I guess yeah.
But its good that i have 2 sides of me, so people wont recognized me easily.
Great or what?
Haha.
Im still considering.




&& remember when guys sweep you off your feet they are in the right position to drop you on your ass.

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger