Monday, October 26, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 9:10 PM
OMG.
I couldnt sleep the whole night ytd.
Something important was stuck on my mind.
The word Friends.
The past few months back i wasnt acting as myself in someways or another.
And there's some complications among my NAFAs.
I hate to admit it but i really missed them, like a child misses its blanket.
I just dont know.
I really wanna clarified things out to them.
I've already told them that i will tell them one day.
I mean both parties are in a wrong too.
And i guess the time is already coming.
I have a bad feeling about this.
I dont know i dont wanna negative.
But something just strikes me to do it asap.
And finally i managed to shed some tears, which i've long been waiting for.
To which after that i finally could get some sleep eventhough it was only for a couple of hours.
Shall i meet you guys this week?


Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger