Saturday, October 03, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 2:12 PM
I was really really feeling nervous, awkward, weird and whatever 'negative' feelings that had to be or wont be(i reckon) to go out with unfamiliar group of friends that i dont really know ytd.
Mr Aidil, had invited me to join in to jln raya with his friends.
I was really feeling uncomfortable at first.
I donno why.
But hey, they rocks.
I mean i knew them from F1, so i guess starting a convo wasnt killing me at all, since i knew them, derr.
Gah.
Never in my entire life have i enjoyed going out with friends that i've just met.
It's like we knew each other for long.
Isnt it weird? Im guessing the answer is YES.
Alrights, i cant really describe the enjoyment i had, coz it's undescribable.
Thanks guys for the day and the jokes, especially that Mr Aidil and not forgetting Mr Sufian.
And yeah, Sufian and Mazlina makes a really cute couple, man.
Haha.
Oh thanks for the concern about me reaching home alone, really appreciated it, guys.
Dont worry guys, im used to doing things alone, speaking of independent, katekan hehe.
Oh sorry Aidil gotta somehow 'reject' your good deed to send me home, coz im not used to it.
I dont like to trouble people, y'know.
Make sure you guys plan our next event, cant wait!


yeah, my colour is kinda odd, but hey, i like it!
I like being odd. (:

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger