Alrights, i know, i know.
Im so sorry i didnt update you.
MY LAPTOP BROKEDOWN!
This superbly pissed me off.
And im borrowing Bro's.
So i dont really have much time to jot down possibly everything since i have a time limit.
Alrights i'll just update abt today.
Here we go.
Pardon me for any TYPO ERROR.
Im typing as quickly as possible.
After work, headed to the Esplanade.
Well, didnt really have a distination actually.
Was just planning to wind down.
Yeah, doing sightseeing over there.
Just wanna have a taste of nature when things gets/tends to get complicated.
I donno actually just wanna destress myself since there's a Role Conflict going on.
Im not sure whether to take up a new role.
Well, nevermind.
It's pretty calming over there.
I guess the atmosphere and surroundings plays the part.
Especially the smell of the sea water, plus the strong wind blowing it, i swear i took my 20 mmins nap time.
Hahas.
Added to that, just watching the sea water and plugginh in to my 'rewind' playlist, I swear again that it have already ease my sorrows away.
I actually, seriusly dunno whats wrong with me.
Im not being emo or what but i just wanna spent time alone to find my own identity.
Diffcult yo explain la.
I know its weird but the bottomline is; I kinda of feel good.
PEACE.
PRECHARTING FOR;
06 OCT.
07 OCT.
08 OCT.












