
"Sometimes I smile so big, I get scared that my face is gonna explode."
I had a called ytd about the F1 thingy.
The one i signed up for.
Didnt know they would called me up, like derr.
F1 events, of course they'll choose pretty, sexy, talented girls.
And i cant believe i had to spend my whole saturday attending the course.
Oh god.
0800-1700hours, they nuts or what?
And then after that i gotta go to grandma house for break fast.
PFFFT.
The whole course thing was ok.
Main aim is how to interact with guests.
It's so must like Business and Ettique.
Of course, there is some ice-breaking games to crack up the morning.
Hahahs.
Moving to grandma house, there was a lot of food, like of course.
But didnt really ate much.
No mood, No appettite.
Thinking more on the exams!
ARGHHH...
And right now im starting to revise on BEH, follow-up with PCB later at night.
VRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!












