
"People are just about as happy as they make up their mind's to be."
Despite Raya is a few days away, my feelings towards the celebration is faded bit by bit.
Like I told ya, i couldnt find the reason why.
Yeah that the 1st prob.
Another one which makes me feel so hopeless is, mum and i;
I was really defiance towards her.
We argue and stuff.
But, thats because im defensing myself!
Whatever la.
At this very point of time, i really feel so small.
I feel as though im inside a hollow tunnel, which leads me to nowhere.
Arghh.
You know what im thinking?
Im thinking of migrating to somewhere away from Spore and family.
I cant take all the arguments, fights and the metropolitan city here.
I feel like pulling my hair until i turned botak ah!
At least it can ease the pain im having.
When a beat everyone knows takes over the world... the whole world will dance.












