
"The more we learn, the more we realize how little we know."
The celebration turns out to be ok, but there wasnt any hardcore camwhoring like usual.
Sighs.
Gotten dressed in my creamy baju kebaya that fitted me nicely( not really tied! just nice.) and a sephia coloured hiljab.
Hmmm, pretty!
That was what i commented after taking a looked at myself.
I cant believe i said the word pretty.
Alrights once in a while puji diri sendiri sikit ah.
Lol.
And let me share with you what both my grandmothers 'adviced' me.
Yes, both advises were the same.
And it turns out to be;
Dont think of marriage at a young age. Go further your studies and make your parents proud.
Arghhh!
I seriously dont agreed with the 1st one.
Do i really look that interested in marriage?
Hello grandmas, im still unattached and have been single for my whole 18 years!
Impossible if im gonna get married pretty soon.
Besides, im not one of those.
I'm thinking about getting started with my career and then if i've collected enough $$$ then i can talk about settling down.
Thats my presciptive.
At times they do asked or maybe hinted to me who is my bf and stuff.
Tsked, oldies thoughts huh?
Nevermind im taking their advise.
Who knows it might happened?!
Alrights, toodles.
((:
I don't just dance to the beat of my own drum, I skip to the sound of my own symphony!












