Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 9:15 PM

"Life goes by fast when you want it to last and goes by slow when you want it to go."


Pretty much boredom strucks me every now and then since holidays are here.
I can't be possibly sit still.
And if i could'nt find anything new/interesting/loveable or anything that attracts my attention, i be doozing off like maybe a pig???
Yeah, i'll take up some power naps every here and there and then i'll end up like an owl.
Tsked, bad habit! Really bad habit!
Come on i don't think girls behaved that way, do they?
Ok whatever but still in the name of a GIRL!
I've been thinking that i wanna pay a visit to my nearby Community Centre and find out what activities are they recruiting people.
So, my holidays are gonna be occupied.
Yay!
I'll name a few classes i'll like to take up;
(1)Baking classes.
(2)Kick-boxing classes.
(3)Piloxing classes.
(4)Yoga classes.
(5)Guitar for beginners.
(6)Cooking classes.
(7)Muay Thai classes.


So what'cha think?
Yeah, yeah.
I'll gotta be kidding to take up this classes right?
Macam melebih je eh?
Sometimes i know i don't really behaved like a girl, for godness sake!
I still have the tomboyish character ah.
Hey, it's a secret ok.
Favour ah, please.
Gahhh.
(:

No one can judge you...but yourself.

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger