
"Life consists of memories, wishes and hopes. They are all modified throughout life, events will either get amplified, altered, blurred or forgotten."
It's hard to define Life on MotherEarth.
Sometimes it's straight and smooth with a touch of lullaby melody on the air.
But, unfortunately sometimes it turns out to be topsy-turvy, crooked with a taste of muddy salty water. YUCKS! I know!
I wish it were somehow or rather in between.
Yeah, like predicted, it wont really be in between.
More on the crooked side and less on the smooth side or vice-versa.
All i can said is God is fair.
And if you were thinking why I said this, the answer is in yourself.
My answer is for me. But yours is for yours.
Im not self-centered here but, really it is.
Another thing; JEALOUSY.
When you see a close bonding between a mother and a daughter which you always wanted, wont jealousy arouse?
And when almost all your girlfriends have their special ones or either dating,and you're not wont jealousy again aroused?
Well, the think here is, dont anyone really admit to poeple that they're JEALOUS? I bet no-one did.
As a matter of fact i do, well, not total but partially.
Hey, but at least i do!
((:
Egoistic kills a person, deliberately!












