
I superly swears that i feel like breaking my fast just now.
The onsite training was so much of a walkabout.
Basically 3/4 of the circuit, man!
SESUNGGUHNYA AKU BERPUASA!
Was the only phrase i kept on repeating very TIME i felt the temptation to break my fast.
It's already 4 plus pm, another approx. 2 hours plus before azan berkumandang di radio.
Waduh!
Furthermore, the weather!
Auzubilah minzalik!
So HOT!!!!
Cobaan hidup katekan.
Alhamdulilah.
Manage to reach home and buke with my family members.
Yeah was kinda of late for 3 minutes?!
Haha.
Nasi Ayam, mum masak!
But, then i swear (again) that, im only craving for H2O aje.
hahaa.
Then after that, yes mum asked to make kuih raya (yet again)!
Sakit la my backbone.
But, nak pahalakan?
Buat la with ikhlas.
((:
You flip me the bird and I say "I don't take cheap offers."












