Saturday, August 15, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 2:22 AM
I've just reached home at 11.45pm.
I went to Taman Warisan for the Hari Raya light up.
An tagged me along.
It's been like a lot of times she tagged to to go here and there.
Mostly she asked me like 3 times whether i wanna lepak with her or not.
She even asked me to go to the gym with her that other day.
And if im not wrong it's already the second time she asked.
I kept on rejecting since im busy and stuff.
Was tired though but then i just went to visit it.
Well, was great la.
Everything!
Not only An was there, the previous members too.
Haha had a small bonding a little.
Met my sec sch malay teacher at there too.; i miss him alot.
Tsked, im lazy to type the and describe uh.
Back home and tired cum sleepy now.
Changed my blogskin several times and finally agreed to this.
Nice huh?
Okok im sleepy ah.

I'm still with the promise i made early for later.

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger