
"Some imperfections in life we must embrace. Insecurity is not attractive, and our flaws make us uniquely gorgeous."
GOSH!
I've gotten my strawberry jam this morning.
And its making my whole body weak.
I felt that i just delivery a baby!
Man, when can this aches/pain go away.
I doubt i'll be able to come down training tml.
Tsked
And i didnt know it'll came early, not until the 7!
Maybe coz i when to the massager that why.
Well, didnt really do much.
I'm still cleaning the house.
And my hands still smell ONIONS, can you believe that?
Pfffttt.
Now, my head feels heavy as though im gonna collapsed soon.
Arghhh.
I still have some catching up to do with my cuzzie later.
Oh, bummer.
Sucha P.I.T.A.
(pain in the ass)
Again, stop whining!
I serious have to cut down on that!
You should never over-analyze situations in life, it will only lead to insanity.












