Friday, July 03, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 11:22 PM

"No i didn't trip. i was just testing gravity".

Ok, let me tell you.
I've spent my hours doing my last min changes to my blog.
I had to say bye2 to my favourite blogskin since i screw it out.
Bum!
And i just randomly picked this skin and truthly i dont really like it.
Pffft.
Well, temporarily perhaps.
Oh yeah.
I've spent hours browsing thru youtube, yeah youtube to familiarize with the beat.
Yeah, yeah.
Shut-up!
And tml's the last CR3 and next week will already be the preview week for NDP.
Tsked.
Jayid, man!
Well, till then.
Maas' Salamaah


Ninja's may be cool and all,
But pirates have the rum.

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger