
"Drama doesn't follow me.
It rides on my back."
I got a shocked of my life, well, not really.
I just picked up an a call from an unknown number and gotta know that it's Mr Nadzi.
I was shocked.
How the hell this Nadzi knew my number.
He called asking me for my class leader's number.
And he 'claims' that he gotten my number from the class list.
If he gotten it from the class list defo my leader's number will be there.
I told him that and he was laughing saying that he found it at the wall toilet and then from a secret admirer.
I was like whatever.
And he kept on laughing.
Texted him and he said that he will tell me when he sees me.
WTF.
I hope its not from Mr Ratna.
Went for NDP prac and was so exhausted backed home.
Imagine, 8-10.30pm outside?
Called up daddy and thank god he fetched me back.
If not im not sure how am i gonna wake up tml.
Plus having sore throat and a lil coughing and fever.
ARGHHH.
Effing tired and exhausted.
I wish i could sleep like that baby right now!
Nights
There are no failures; just experiences that don't go as you planned.












