Monday, July 13, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 10:10 PM

<
"Crayons possess a magic
from childhood expertise
Simple scribbles transform
into exotic bumblebees".

See what time is it and can you believe that im actually just started seeing a movie at youtube?
Oh mine.
I guess i'll be sleeping late.
And i wasnt happy with the way Mr Ratna treated us.
He wasnt the friendly and cheerful PE teacher like usual.
Tsked.
I wondered what happened to him.
And Mr Nadzi still didnt tell me the answer.
He said he wasnt important to know and that its a secret.
What the hell.
But i heard him splitting out the word TEACHER.
I'm still wondering who it is.
But i got the feeling that it's from Mr Ratna.
I'm mixed to think whether it's a good idea or not.
Still, i guess it ok.
I dont think i'll be attending bloco prac tml since im having my training.
hahas.
Ok gonna enjoy my movie.
(:
On the brighter note i think my 2.2 posting would be going pretty well.
Hopefully, im still imagining.
GAH.

My pen is raw inspiration doodling vivid imagery colored for perspective.

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger