
"Another day passes away, and night is born once more. Can't believe how time passes so quick."
Hey guess what.
Yup, i like this blogskins best.
I love how the colours are mixed around so well.
Oh my, tml's napfa!
And im still sick.
Oh speaking of that, well i did went to ndp prac ytd.
YES, YES!
I know, i should'nt have coz i wasnt recovering fully but still, i cant miss the fun!
I was doing my Behavioural revision today.
2 hours and i've covered 5 topics.
I wonder if i still remember all of it.
Behavioural is coming up in 5 more days.
I hope i can scored well.
Already printed the pass year papers, and finally those printing machine were working.
Actually i have a lot to blabber but then i think i forgot most of it.
Till here, since im so excited about not-gonna-tell-you want.
(:
If you want to complicate your life, learn French.





Week 4 out of 9





