Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 9:27 PM

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing."

Training was fine ytd.
Only thing is me and Rajesh slacked.
Hahas we were late.
I spent an hour waiting for her at the library.
Tsked.
Finally gotta see my mates though we're not really close.
But we still hang out after training, like usual.
I swear back home i was only thinking to the continuation of the movie i've watched ytd.
I didnt even looked at how much the time flies.
And then as usual;

NOT ENOUGH SLEEP+HAVING MUSCLE CRAMPS= DOOZING IN CLASS.

I can believe im back to the old routine.
And i've already make up my mind.
After the incident on saturday strike me, i'd made my decision that im going to take up paramedic!
Yes, yes oh yes!
Provided that my GPA is above 2.8.
So my last semester in campus, i have to obtain As.
I hope i can do that.
It's the dream course i wanted and all along i always wanted to become a FIRST AIDER not really a nurse.
Starting today, i'll be motivating myself to do revision and study.
Oh yeah, i bused all the way home with Jahirah.
I miss that Afro lady alot.
We do have a lot to catch up dont we.
And we have some instincts that our Dzire are about to ruputure into pieces pretty soon.
We really hope not.

I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger