
Nothing lasts forever, So live it up,
Drink it down, Laugh it out,
Avoid the bullsh*t, Take chances,
And never have regrets, Because at one point,
Everything you did, Was exactly what you wanted.
Went to bedok and then orchard.
Got some 'picking' up to do.
Rushed off to meet Yul and Fad.
Fi texted and asked whether im free today coz she was uber bored.
Tagged her along to joined me and friends.
Yul and Fad gotta head off first and im left with Fi.
Heading aimlessly from orchard until Esplanade rooptop.
Was actually waiting for her bf to replied her msg.
I was wondering; From the month of APRIL-MAY, lots of people are having relationship probs.
A few of my friends kept on talking about their relationships.
Talking about this guy and that girl and then about crushes and whether or not he/she loves me.
Boy, am i so annoyed.
I mean, im not a love GURU!
And then speaking of advises, i think im already running low on it.
Im afraid im not gonna be giving any good ones.
Phew.
..
One thing that i found out lately is; im BORED of Singapore.
Where ever you go, the place is still quite the same!
Im super, duber, uberly BORED of it!
I wanna travel outside of Singapore.
Not neighbours countries, i want further then that.
Like Australia or maybe American or prehaps metamorphosis countries.
If only i have the $$$.
I wondered whether im avarice?
Shush girl, shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips
I said shush girl, shut your lips
Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips.












