Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 11:00 PM

"I am more than you know, street lights and open roads.
I am more than a face, stuck living in one place.
So call me California, call me what you will,
cause I'm bigger than this place and so far from alone."

I'll be thinking, i think i need a new skin.
But im frigging lazy to go and search coz there're like gaziliion skins to choose from.
Yeah, and now i forgotten what i wanna talk about.
...
Oh, did i tell ya, im bathing a baby today?
Today i gotten the chances to go into the nursery.
Babies everywhere!
Feeding and burping them was the fun part.
But, sometimes the babies tend to sleep and then this will deteriorate the progress of the feeding.
So you gotta be patient.
Ok, the bathing part was going on smoothly, thank god.
But mostly i was being like a mother feeding and changing them every now and then.
Soothing them and reassuring them.
Lols
And then the irritating part was when most of the babies cries.
OMG, Im telling you i can go deaf or agitated, man.
And then there's this daddy who came up and asked for help in the nursery.
So i eagerly went out and attend to their needs.
Poor thing their baby WAS crying.
I reckoned that its their 1st child so as persumed they don know a thing.
I talked as if i have one of my own huh? lol
Check the baby's diaper and he passed out.
Clean him and still was crying.
Finally he cool down when i wrapped him tied with the blanket and gave it to the mummy.
Both was like stunted.
And they were talking in filipino which pretty much sounds like, wow she really is good at handling our baby.
I gave them my benevolent smile and walked away.
I did a good deed today didnt i?
:D
So should i be proud of myself.
The answer; YES!
XOXO


Hope sprinkles in vast amounts,
yets slides through her fingers...
leaving the soul striving for optimism.

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger