Thursday, May 21, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 11:35 PM

Gypsy blood runs through her veins,
born to be wild and travel the winds,
born to wander the rolling hills,
born to be forever restless
and wondering whats just beyond those hills.

Work was a tortured.
Man, i dont wished to elaborate here.
I dont wish to remember it either.
It'll spoilt my mood, which is currently in normal status.
Yeah, facebook's getting boring.
There isnt much quizzies to do.
I think i have already ranksack all the quizzies.
Lols
I'm feeling agitated, irritated and maybe a little pms and i dont know why.
It's like not really me.
Phew!
Received a text from Linda saying she wants to set up a group of 12 for a netball opening in school, and was asking whether im interested.
So any of you guys interested?
It's happening on 11 june a thursday in the morning.
And the prob is eventhough im interested i cant join in as im having attachments.
Bummer!
Speaking of that, i miss going training.
I missed my track friends.
Some are asking me why i went MIA.
Gosh.
Tsked tsked.
Guys, im having attachments!
Oh yeah, the most important-cum-exciting part was seeing my 'friend'.
Really missed my 'friend'.
Ever since i didnt went to the last track prac, we kinda of lost contact.
We no longer texted each other like we used too.
Remember i gotta went back to sch one of the days last week?
I was also searching for my 'friend'.
But much to my despair, i didnt bump into my 'friend'.
Kinda of sad.
I wished to texted my 'friend' but i dont think i need too huh?
So should i or should i not?
Well, lets forget about it.
Since attachments started, i kinda of no longer workout.
Didnt when to my everyday routine anymore.
Been lazy-cum-busy.
Tsked tsked.
I guess those amps has faded already.
Hhahas

...just looking for some answers in a world that answers none of them at all.

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger