Wings of a butterfly; some things are
untouchable, questionable and unanswered.
Why jump for something you can't reach?
Gosh, today im so uberly BUSY!
Slept early ytd, but kept on waking up in the middle of the night!
I dont know why!
The weather was fine, not too cold nor hot but i kept having the urge to wake up every hour or so.
Then came work.
Work and work and work.
Settled my cubicle and then helped out the rest of the cubicles.
I dont know where my friends went MIA too.
Bathe client here and there.
I missed count how many client i bathe already.
Did this and that but ending up with no signatures, damn!
Finally settled down at 3pm, goddness.
Went home, get back to my old hobby.
Mum says she called me and i say i didnt get the vibration going.
So went to checked my phone.
Guess what?
I didnt switch it on the whole day!!!
Cant you believe it!
I mean im such a klutz!
All the msges was not replied.
Mind you, ytd's msg was also not replied.
Sorry guys if i didnt texted back, but i did texted some back.
Hahas
SILLY me.
Well, yeah, gotta get back to my hobby.
:)
PS: Kak Nura, i got your specs well taking care of, dont worry, will surrender it back to the owner soon. It's a fair deal, anyway, by coincidence if you remembered.;)












