Lyrics flying through my head like butterflies in a field of wildflowers on a warm, spring day.
Is it autumn or what?
All these tiny flowers are falling down.
It even got stuck in my hair.
What the hell.
Oh, news flash: My 3 friends wont be attending tml prac.
Duh! And im alone.
Talking about feelings i cant be mad, coz they have their own things to settle.
So im cool with that.
Excuse me, its not the first time you're handling this situation.
Hhahas
Yup you guys mind be thinking that im not gg attend prac as well.
But, uh-uh!
Im attending it.
I mean, come on, its not like im not used to being alone.
Besides, attachments are 4 days ahead and i gotta enjoy my last week of hols.
LOL
And i missed training again.
But most importantly i missed chatting and smsing my 'friend'.
I wonder whthr he is searching for me.
He didnt even texted.
:(
Guess i have to forgot abt that crush thingy.
I mean, it cant be happening.
So much that i wanted it too, a little.
toodles.
Some memories are best forgotten.












