
I MISS YOU GUYS FUCKINGLY MUCH!
DZIRE DUDETTES
(:
Mum pissed me off asking me to reach home by 2210hrs.
I ended up reaching home at 2250hrs.
What the hell is up with mum!
Whatever.
When out for a while with Fifah and Aqilah.
Eventhough i had only 2 hours of fun with them, i still have fun.
Leave to head to CCK park for practice.
What the hel, our location is changed!
I still want Kallang.
Saw fun and she was pissed out!
And she makes me pissed out.
I felt like blowing things to her, but i dont want us to get in a big fight.
She changed la.
I think she have attitude problem.
Seriously speaking, i mean when you talk facts abt your friend and she cant accept it, of coz she have attitude prob in a way or another.
Enough of that, i dont which to backstabb someone.
I swear my mood changed when is topic is up.
chiao.
if you wanna be hardcore dont think i cant!












