
How i wish i could be like a bird.
Flying freely in the big, blue sky.
Bumping into rainbow during rainy days.
Keeping sorrows away.
If i were a bird, wouldnt it be fun?
I wasnt prepared for the interview.
And what skills can i implement over there?
ORIGAMIS?
Well, i gave it a try.
Headed to the nearest library to look at books on Origami.
Borrowed two of it.
And i come across a book about collage.
You know i love collages but only thing im shy to start one.
Simply because, i find myself not too artistic.
Its been long since i touch my paintings, mixing colours around and pencils for sketches.
Like 3 years ago, whoa thats long.
And, well i fall in love with collage again.
Gonna attempt one in the book.
Its all so beautiful.
Started with my Origamis abt a couple of hours ago.
And, guess what?
I cant even get it right!
Gosh.
Going to the trip without the friend that had invited me to it, doesnt seems appealing.
She didnt gotten chosen coz of her GPA.
Darn.
Sighs.
She really wants this but i was in!
I dont think i can go on with it.
But, shouldnt i give it a try, one in a lifetime you know.
But it sounds wrong.
Chatting with sandyaye.
Its been long.
Talk about stuff, the usual.
It suddenly hits me like a windmill.
The joy and sorrows i had wih her.
I love you, SANDYAYE
You know, i know.
And tml, the hectic day is on.
I wondered if i need to prepare for anything, i dont think there's a need.
Im gonna be myself,hell yeah, it not that im not used to it.
I hate fakers.
And what for i fake being me, coz im just me, not anyone else.
I think the location could be a disaster.
Rooftop?; anything can happens.
stay close, dont go away? or the other way round?












