Intra-College Cross Country.
Guess what, it was still drizzling when we were about to start the race!
Intead of me getting either heatstroke or even sweats i'll be getting
Lol
I could have taken the 20th placing.
But along the way, i encourage all the CE girls to run.
So i presume that you know, i could slack behind.
Sadly i came in 22th position.
NOT a dissappointment but a victory!
I mean, i cant image that with all the 3 colleges, i could get that position!
Hahas
Well, no more of my secondary school position anymore which is, first every year.
Hahas
I was sprinting towards the finishing line when i heard that a CC girl was behind me!
And i accidently bumped into MR Nadzi!
How embarrassing!
Coz i was sprinting and he was kinda of distracting my view but actually he was guiding me where to go, hahas and then someone called to give me my position tag and i turned and collected it and was thinking, did i bumped into someone and then i remebered it was him!
Till now i cant believe i actually hit him!
God, gotta asked him tml during PE.
I saw MR Ratna too!
Boy, did i MISS him much!
Chatted and stuff!
Wee, finally we talked and met, after 3 weeks of not talking and meeting!
Along the way, i got distracted when lots of people fainted and stuff.
Went to helped, speaking of being a missy, hahas
And we won all 4 TITLES, again!
Not forgetting that i brokedown during Geron lesson coz our topic was about death.
Talked about Grandfather.
I love you! May you rest in peace.
Here's my jersey;
Nice huh? hahas
Nites.
GO CE TRACK AND FIELDS!












