I'll be thinking and wondering these days.
I felt that my entries these days are getting:
(1)B.O.R.I.N.G!
(2)Shorter and shorter
(3)Sucky
(4)No piccies uploaded
And i guess thats all.
Back to reality~
PE was fun.
We tried out with the flying fox.
The bad thing about my school flying fox was:
(1)Not HIGH enough!
(2)Too SHORT distance
(3)The flying fox 'layout' was weird!
Mr Nadzi sorta like knew me.
In other words.
He knows i love running, so he asked me few times whether im going for cross country which i wish i could!(Like I've told you early in my previous entry) But sadly i 'rejected' it down. (ANd you also should have known the reason in my previous entry!).
He knows i LOVE the OUTDOOR.
And then recently, just now, he knows im not afraid of heights
Godness it's like he can read my body language.
Dont tell me there's gotta be something going on!
Well, saw Mr Ratna(:
My god!
Well, the rest is for me to know.
It's a abosolute secrecy!
Gotta run.
Chiao.
frantic every wed!












