Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 8:11 PM
Pe was supposed to be canceled.
But due to our energtic behaviour, the PE tcher of class G allows us to join it to play rounders wih them.
Haha
Oh, just so you know, the PE tcher was also involved in the chingay.
He's performing Capoeira, a Brazilian kind of dance and fight.
When i saw him at our prac on that mon, i was like, hey i know him but where?
And since im the type of person who recognize people easily, i was like saying isnt he the Pe tcher?
I said hello and he was like kinda of shock and said see us in sch.
Just now, i said hello to him again.
Fad, Eqa and i was seriously disturbing him by saying Capoeira.
I even asked him to teach me and he was like huh? i dunno.
Maybe he's keeping it low profile.
Hahas
I seriously enjoyed playing rounders with him instead of Nadzi.
He was really cool and laid-back and a very good referree unlike this Nadzi, the Pe tcher of mine.
Nadzi jjust wanna show-off and act like a big deal.
I just dont like that kind of Pe tcher.
Can we switch?
hahas
Oh i gotten piccies alr.
Here are the piccies from the full- dress rehearsal
I know, i know, i so slow right?
hahas


Group photo 1

Us with extras, lol.

Rusdi,me,Radiyah,Fad,Eqa&Shahrul at the back.

To Shah: Tak perlu la seh buat mcm gitu, 6 more months to braces, hehe(;

Group photo 2

I'm not sure what to said about this. Lame.

And lastly the babes. heh.

later.

that forever and always song, was stuck in my head

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger