Sunday, January 25, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 9:04 PM
Just finished up with my revisions.
God!
My brains!
I'm trying to learn and adapt to the topic im studying.
And Bio, is superb difficult.
But,im not gonna give up.
I'm gonna strive to the highest.
Eventhough things ard me are giving me a hard time.
And that includes not having the daily routine i practice.
And i guess that includes you too.
Maybe just maybe i wont be actively blogging and posting out piccies.
Im looking at the brighter side of life.
Talking about maturation.
Lol.
Final is getting difficult it i dont bucked up now.
Choices are; i still wanna study.
I dont see myself as a young adult yet.
Eventhough you're already at the stage of adolescent.
I wanna study, seriously study and age, doesnt matter.
After this course, im going Paramedic.
From there, i'll go Poly.
And then, the crucial part - WORK!
I already counted and think hard with all the rationale.
So, im 18 this year.
If next yr im taking Paramedic, it burns 2 years of mine meaning i'll be 20.
Then followed up by Poly, burning me 2.5 years.
So that means i'll be ending my student year at the age of, lets estimate; ~23?
Yeah.
That doesnt meant that im old, right?
Hehe
But im still considering working in either hospitals, clinic or joining force with the ambulance or maybe flight missy.
Hmmm...

Still considering!

letargic and fatigued!

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger