Friday, January 09, 2009
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 9:10 PM
I LOVE blogger real much.
I like to share what i have done each day.
I mean i cherish every of my day.
Who knows when gonna die someday?
And i dont care whether you know what my lifestory was!
Be it lame, stupid, ol-fashioned and etc.
I just dont care as long as i enjoyed it.
Im living life to the fullest and whatever i can achieve, i grabbed it.
Yeah, and im the type who is opened-minded and straight-forwarded.
I talked facts and when i dont like the person i dont shoot at them instead i gave them some advices and tell them the true.
I know this can hurt.
But, I dont like hiding around the bushes and bottled it up.
It aint nice.
Do let me know if whatever i blog hurts you.
I blogged about myself and my friends too basically life.
But when whatever i blogged, my friends get in the prob alongside with me then its not nice.
Superb not nice.
They can hate me, they can whatever me but not my friends.
Coz this is my blog and im responsible for it.
I'l be feeling guilty if they were to blamed too.
I mean if you love blogging of course you will blog like nobody's business!
So, i made up my mind.
So much of loving blogging i guess its time to

MOVED ON.

I dont think there's any beneficts of it, if your friends get to trouble too.
See if im over it.
If yes i'll blog again or just keep it private.
Keeping private is kinda if weird for me.
But it may takes up at least a year to get over it.
Thanks for ALL the memories guys!

I got to get back to the old days: writing in a book about my life.

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger