HUNG UP
VIP PRACTICE.
______________________________
I still think i cant play my tamborim.
Everytime i try hitting the instrument, i cant co-ordinate with the others.
It's like i kept on hitting the wrong notes at the wrong time.
I'm upset and angry at myself.
For not trying my best.
But i think i tried my best already.
Dont know whether it's for sure.
I feel bad coz brother bear always must teach me.
And i could sense he doesnt like it.
Speaking of body language.
Lol
I wish i could be out of the group coz i guess im a burdened to them.
I've already prepared for the worst.
It's either i get out of the group or just continued playing and burdening the group.
Damn this sucks.
Sighs.
Oh, kak Nura surprised me with a bday cake.
Gosh i had a shocked.
It was so sweet of her and the rest.
They sang a bday song and we eat ate the cake.
Here are the piccies;




Still upset.
i guess we are beter of as brother and sister, nothing more then that.












