I'm fed up.
It's kinda of difficult to find indonesia artists.
And the actor that i feel head-over-heels isn't in the kapanlagi.com nor in wikipedia indonesian version.
What the heck right!
His name is Chris Laurent
He acted in the sinetron suci and is so hot.
I agreed that indonesian guys are really good.
What i mean is, i fancy how they feel in love and really, really cared about their gfs.
Most of them are charming. endearing, sweet, caring and everything a girl would love and want.
But as you can see, i dont think i suit that category.
I mean i cant fly all the way to indonesia and find one if i love too.
It's hard to get someone you love huh?
Yup, i admit i'm a singlette for 17 years.
And while some or i mean most girls regretted on not having their true love during their teen or adolescent years, i didnt regret.
Though i did feel some kind of jealousy towards my friends who are enjoying being attached i know it normal.
But, i always hide that feeling.
I 'm the kind of person who doesnt like people to know my opposite size of feeling.
I like people to be happy.
Dont like seeing them sad nor me sad.
That who i am.
Dont wanna let people know that i'm actually hurting inside.
LOl
There's always a reason behind all these.
Maybe just maybe i'll find my true love soon.
Only god knows.
But i made up my mind.
If i cant find my love by say, 25, im not planning to marry.
Serious, no kidding.
Grown-up kinda of decision huh?
lol
I'm gonna take care if my parents and lil' bro and concentrate on my career.
Speaking of career,that's another story.
Maybe i'll tell you sometimes.
well, gootta go.
later.
Ali broke this promise! he didnt teach me how to play the guitar!












