Monday, December 15, 2008
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 12:32 PM



I edited my photos ytd.
Here are some of them.
I dont know how come i cant place my piccies where i want them to.
It looks sucky pasting on the front.
Well, dont have to worry.
Will be having percussion prac today.
Meeting them at 1830hrs at kallang mrt station.
Haahaha
Boredom again.
But it's ok.
I'm waiting for my favourite drama show to start soon.
Toodles.
Will be updating about my prac somewhere late night or tml.
(:
greatest time of the year.


Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger