Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 11:35 PM
Was plugging in to the HSM 3 songs on phone.
On the way to work when i suddenly feel sad.
Didnt know what caused that.
Maybe because i missed SECONDARY SCHOOL.
I miss my teachers, peers and school.
Regretted that i didnt study hard and take my Os.
BUMMMER!
But hey, you cant changed the passed.

Gotten a text msg from Sandy at 2035hrs.
Saying she got rejected by her crush.
Told her im online at 10pm.
Then she told me she is at downtown with the rest of my ex-classmates.
Somehow or rather i feel sad, jealous and well uninvited.
I missed the fun i had with my peers during secondary days.
High School was never mend to last forever, anyways.

No matter what, i know life have to move on.
I'm a young adult now.
I gotta make my own decision already.
And i need to make it wisely.
I dont wanna regret again.
I wish i was matured enough to make my own decision.
sigh.


for the future now!

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger