Haiz...
Im bored at home.
Just helping mum doing the cookies and biscuits for Hari Raya.
Yup still not yet finishing my story about ytd.
I was wondering.
Fasting month is the a purity aand holy month.
People dont behave like they're supposed to do so.
Girls walking around with clothing that are just too short.
Guys walking around with tatoos and piercing.
I mean, come on!!!
Dont they have any respect for the fasting month?
I feel ashamed of what young teens are doing lately!
I dont expected them to you know be 'alim' or something.
It just that if they have at least some respect of this holy month then i'm cool at it.
But if they dont, then what's the point of having this month?
I bet some people out there doesnt matter young or old, i dont think they fast either.
This is so stupid.
What in the world is happened to the world now?
HAVOC?
of yeah.
And more of it.
Especially the malay society.
I reckon that they arent muslims when they declare that they are malay.
Come on!
im not saying that im biased or what but it's the fact.
And it's proving.
Go down the streets of orchard roads, bugis && etc.
Look what you will saw.
Malays with piercings, tattoos, clothings that are so tight and short dont you?
Is the world shortage of clothings?
I dont think so.
Maybe just maybe the end of the end of the world is coming soon.
Very soon.
And my advice: Pray hard that you will survive&&Seek forgiveness asap.
im saying that im getting over you, maybe i mean it or maybe it's just a plain white lie.












