Saturday, September 06, 2008
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 8:23 PM
Examinations are in lke 3 more days.
And i feel kinda lazy to study.
What's wrong with me.
His it about HIM?!
Ya, right.
I already promised myself to forget about him, yet he is still fresh inside my memory.
It's like the incident happened ytd.
I could still picture the scene.
It kept playing inside my mind and still fresh from the oven.
The way he talked.
The way he jumped.
The way he smiled.
And the way our eyes met.
I felt that there was a connection.
But not sure whether it's true.
Anyway, im not gonna put high hopes on it.
It's gonna be another reality that aint gonna come true.
_________

I could still remembered the track and field event.
And remember i told you about this guy, who didnt wish me god luck?
Well, i know his name.
It's firdaus.
Hahas.
I kinda of bumped into him on thursday at the forum.
I saw him and then looked at him.
I didnt know he will looked back.
So i immediately turned away while he is still looking at me.
How embrasassing.
lol
Well, gotta study.
And i doubt i will be blogging again sine exams are coming. ):



How about the 5 things i like about you? Does it sounds good? Nah.

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger