I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
I MISS HIM X1000000000000
I thought i was over him after not seeing for like 4days already.
But he was always on my mind whenever im alone.
And so much for bumping into him at school, i didnt even had, not once this week.
And today is the last day of school.
I'm partly happy and partly sad.
HAPPY
>finally i have a good rest to DESTRESS myself.
>have lots of upcoming outings with peeps.
sad
>cant see
>cant explore the school.
>cant go training.
>cant see other friends from other courses.
>cant see anymore performance at the forum.
&& more.
I'M MOSTLY SAD ABOUT IT.
TODAY MEANS THE LAST DAY OF SCH AND THE LAST DAY I'M GONNA VISIT SCH BECAUSE I'LL BE BACK IN CAMPUS ONLY NEXT YEAR!
AND THAT SUCKS.
NEXT YEAR CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?
NEXT YEAR I GUESS I HE LEFT SCH.
I know it's only a crush at 1st sight.
But it bothering me when i didnt get to see him at school.
Come on Arinah, forget about him.
Godness.
Taken not long ago at Lab just now.
Arinah is so not over you.












