Hey back from our project module. Hah was enjoyable at first! BUT sucky the next moment. My friend didnt turned up for her fear factor challenged! And me and the galS were fcuked mad! Can you believe that we are supposed to meet at 1400hrs and until 1600hrs she is still not coming? What the fcuked! We tolly cancelled the plan and she was not even gulity about that?! Sucks! We had fun going to the GYM! Yes the Gym! Haha exercising to keep fit! lawl(: Oh forgot about the phase test! Phew! Then we went shopping at IMM and yupyup, you guess, we made a lot of noisy! They are seriously laughing at my jokes and yet again i didnt failed to make them smile and laugh! Im so proud of myself! lol. hehes
OH yeah mum still not talking to me about ytd incident that i didnt take lil bro back from school. Well, i dont feel like talking about her! Cant wait for like schoool i so much missed my gals already! And especially seeing that HOT DUDE!
Gotta go to bed and packup my stuff and daydream about the HOTTIE!
(:
YUPYUP kinda of an early sleep huh? TIRED LA!
ME AND MY GALS(:
I SERIOUSLY NOT GONNA CONFESS EVEN IF I KNOW I WILL SUFFER IN FUTURE! BUT I DARE NOT. COZ I KNOW GUYS WONT FALL FOR ME ESPECIALLY IF HE'S A HOTTIE AND IM JUST AN UGLY KINDA OF GIRL.












