Hey im so fcukking damn sorry for not writting a lot of entries lately! Been reaching home late due to PHASE TEST coming this saturday. For the sake of people around me especially SANDY who turned SWEET SEVENTEEN just two days ago, im gonna be actively blogging no matter what. Oh yeah just so you know, i just arrived home about an hour plus. Released from our practice at 7 plus so yup. And tml i cant believe im staying again because Linda asked me to play floorball with her friends. I wonder why i actual agreed on playing instead of rejecting it? Maybe i guess i wanna mixed around, you know my type, making new friends! Hah It' actual a compeition. WTF! Oh and yeah i m still wearing my nursing clothes on and yet haven't bath! Lawl. Hah Cut my fringe and it turns out to be nice then before. Lawl. Saw the year2 nursing guy! He is so HOT, CUTE, COOL and what more can i said? But yeah, you know i aint gonna meet any kind of moves. I sucks at this. So, well, let's just be a mysterious kinda of crush? i guess!hah I know and you know. So our lips are sealed! But seriously, man is he so HOT! Can makes girls melt. Yeah but i know i wont get guys like this and i know i am! I downgraded myself! I aint pretty and stuff like that. Speaking of that i guess i have LOW SELF-ESTEEM. I realised i always like dont believe on myself on stuff like this!
sighs watever! Gotta bath(:
seeya












