Sunday, July 20, 2008
Posted by: Mikayla
Time: 12:42 AM
(:
I didnt actually feel like sleeping. So i go and search for a new blogskin and found this. It looks kinda of nice(:
CYA
&& Yeah i admit that im sleepy now!

I can't waste time so give it a moment i realize,nothing's broken,no need to worry 'bout everything I've done,live every second like it was my last one,don't look back at a new direction,i loved you once,needed protection,you're still a part of everything I do,you're on my heart just like a tattoo,i'll always have you

Arinah.
Eighteen.
Capricorn.
Eyes of innocence.
The face of an angel.
Personality of a dreamer.
& A smile that hides more pain than you could ever imagine.
Learn to say NO, course you can't please everyone.
peeker(s) came !
Y

Hit the play button, please.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

© 2009 nolita-tales.blogspot.com • Powered by Blogger